Python is one of the most powerful, and a great language to start learning to code because python syntax is beginner-friendly and you’ll love it.
Powerful features of Python
- To code machine learning and AI algorithms
- Object-oriented makes it reusable and secure
- Free, Open Source, and portable, works on all platforms
- Extensive Libraries support, used for web, database anything
- The simple and expressive syntax makes it easily understandable
Can Python do this ?
I’m amazed by what and where python is used, it is used in web development, app development, data analysis, data extraction, processing, and more.
Where to learn Python?
1. Python Official documentation
Yes, it’s not a surprise that a language can be learned by studying official documentation, content is well structured and easy to understand.
2. Learn Python.org
I love this site, as we can practice what we learn at the same place right in our browser, the content is limited to basics, this will be very useful for beginners.
3.Advanced Python at FreeCodeCamp,
In their latest curriculum, FreeCodeCamp added several new courses
- Data Analysis with Python
- Machine Learning with Python
- Scientific computing with Python
Once you’re done with the basics you really want to learn some cutting-edge technologies with python, and I’m really happy FreeCodeCamp made these courses. Lessons are interactive i.e we learn and practice in the browser itself, and the best part is we’ll also be building some awesome projects. Projects are a great way to test our knowledge and skills.
Note: FreeCodeCamp is a Non-Profit and Donor supported organization. No ads and it’s free forever.
4. Learning Python from W3 Schools
W3 schools offers many tutorials and it is beginner-friendly. Practise lessons make it easier to practice, it helps in revising topics in a short span of time.
If you’re looking to learn advanced concepts I would suggest Datacamp they’ve also some free courses, the best feature of Datacamp is that we can practice & learn at the same time.