Machine learning has been a buzz word for a very long time now, and people have some crazy expectations of its potential in the near future. So, if you’re looking for resources to learn and don’t know where to start, then this is for you.
Why Google wants you to learn Machine Learning?
In an official blog post, Google has stated that,
As a matter of fact, the same course is taken by 18,000+ Googlers, completely beginner-friendly, and now free to everyone.
What makes this course fit for beginners?
- Real-world applications and use cases
- 15 Hours of curated content no time waste
- 30+ exercises to practice and test what you’ve learned
- Basic math and programming knowledge will be enough
- Self-paced course no deadlines, at the comfort your home
- If you’re a beginner it’s advisable to learn from the experts
- Offered in English, Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, and French
- Interactive visualizations to help you understand complex algorithms
Here’s the link to the course,
- A computer with internet
- Basic programming with Python
- General math and logical thinking
- Will and interest to learn [ much needed ]
FAQ – I’m a beginner, don’t know anything
I know only basic programming can I learn this?
You need not be a professional programmer but basic knowledge in python will do fine and the rest you can learn as you practice
I heard ML is full of complex Math and Algebra?
This course needs some basic math, all necessary aspects are taught in a simplified way so just give it a try as it’s never too late to get started
There are a lot of paid courses, is this useful?
Google made this free to make Machine Learning knowledge accessible to everyone easily, taught by the AI Experts at Google
Instead of wasting your money on something that you’re not aware of, give it a try and skill up. Have a look at it, then plan and learn at your own pace
Did you find this post useful? Share / Tweet it.