Web is the synonym of magic!🧙♂️. In this post I’ll share some awesome resources I found, you can bookmark this page for later.
- Built-in user accounts
- Zero-management database
- End-to-end encryption
Sounds awesome right? Everything lives in the browser, no server and fully secure as nobody can access our backend. I still haven’t but would love to work on a project using userbase.
- Chris Coyier is the CSS Guru
- This site, css-tricks.com has been my inspiration
- learnt many CSS tricks and a lot about WordPress
OMG!!! all the work, the website, Chris wrote [4666+] articles, pure knowledge. I can’t express how much I learned from this site alone. I never knew CSS has so much power, it’s magic and I also learned to unleash the real power of WordPress. There are a lot of best practices that Chris uses and shares in his site, especially on WordPress and JamStack.
- Thinking Outside the Box with CSS Grid
- Lot of magic here! MUST READ.
CSS Grid Generator
- Design the grid and you’ll get the HTML and CSS
- Ah, creating CSS grids has never become so easy.
David Walsh Blog
- Author- David Walsh
- Inspiring work at Mozilla
WP Beginner Community
- Created by Syed Balkhi,
- No code solutions to any WordPress problem
- As a WP beginner, I got a lot of help from the 60K Facebook Community
Most of them follow a no-code approach or a plugin. The FB Community is very friendly, if you are beginner who got stuck they have a tonne of articles on almost everything.
DIV Table Generator
- HTML TABLE GENERATOR
- Design a Table and get the HTML
- Also has options for styling Tables with pre-made templates
I guess we won’t be using tables often but, when we need them this tool helps. The best feature of this is that we can also select some pre-built templates for our tables.