I’ve been preparing for my interviews for a while now and, there were a lot of concepts to revise. Today, I’ll be sharing all those resources that I used and found very helpful. You can bookmark this page or share this with a friend who is preparing for their technical interviews. All resources shared below are free!
SQL Interview Questions
- 40+ SQL Interview Questions
- Commonly asked DBMS interview questions
- What are SQL Joins? Types of SQL joins explained
- SQL Tutorial – Full Database Course for Beginners
- Common SQL Interview Questions for Amazon, Apple, Google
Networks Interview Questions
- 47+ Networking Interview Questions
- Top 23 Computer Network Interview Questions
- Networking :: Interview Questions and Answers
- Commonly asked Computer Networks Interview Questions
Operating System Interview Questions
- OS Interview Questions
- Top 39 Operating System Interview Question
- Commonly Asked Operating Systems Interview Questions
- Operating Systems :: Interview Questions and Answers
- Learn C++
- C++ reference
- Competitive Programming
- Revise your knowledge of data structures.
- Pay special attention to Stacks, Queues, Heaps, Hash Maps, and Trees.
- Go through the standard algorithmic paradigms (Greedy Algorithms, Dynamic Programming, Divide and Conquer, etc).
If you found this useful,
- 🔖 Bookmark this page
- 🤝Share this with a friend
- 💖 Join Matrixread Newsletter for more!